MEMBER OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS
“Leadership is the art of combining management and communication for optimum effects”.
Are you satisfied with your strategy and organizational development?
Could you benefit from team’s activities alignment to their strategy implementation plan, and change management, as well as in team building?
Is your operation globally competitive?
Why was this successful?
Open-mindedness, the perception of potential and opportunities, and trust in one’s personal resources are the most important drivers for effective actions.
Some of accomplishments are:
How will my knowledge
benefit your company?
Together with domestic and international experiences in manufacturing practices, I have an exceptional expertise in OSB manufacturing processes, and in the technical aspects of developing quality panels.
My goal and my ambition always were and always will be to develop the best quality panels. What makes the best quality? The best quality panel is board with proper density, moisture content, resin distribution, with proper board thickness, and an excellent durability for its application.
This starts from an understanding of wood cell and from comprehension how the wood cell is reacting to heat, moisture, and pressure throughout the entire OSB cycle from log to ready panel. This expertise extends later into the value-added aspect where an accurate decision must be made to determine what kind of raw material should be used in the production of high-quality products.
Logs moisture content, debarking, logs conditioning, stranding, drying, blending, forming, pressing, storage, and handling they all have a significant impact on the final product. This “secret” starts right at the wood cell level, where free water and bound water movement must be properly understood.
My technical process knowledge and wood handling expertise from the forest to ready product helped me in developing very competitive and cost-effective manufacturing operations.
“Organization and Leadership: Both need constant adjustment towards the future.”
My consulting activities for manufacturing operations also contains:
- Facilitating change processes in organizations
- Developing efficient leadership teams
- Designing and implementing of Leadership Development Programs
- Consulting of HR: strategy development, implementing and developing HR business partner concept, design and implementation of HR tools and instruments
- Design and implementation of potential assessment methods organizational crisis and transformation processes
- Leadership development programs dealing with strategy, leadership, change and innovation management
- Development and implementation of new business processes and agile working methods
- Organizational and process analysis
- Team building to help new teams get up and running, to align them to changed aims and objectives, and to help them in difficult or conflictual situations
This extensive experience is my offer to you, and I am confident that given the opportunity to do this I will make significant improvements in all your operations.